Fiance(e) Visa


This immigration category allows you to enter the UK if you are the fiance(e) or proposed civil partner of a British citizen or a person who is settled here. You must though intend to get married or register your civil partnership within 6 months of arrival in the UK, and settle here together afterwards.

The requirements for this category are similar to those of married couples or civil partners. A Tamsons Legal Services we have the expertise to assist you achieve your dream of living in the UK with your loved one.

Visa Application